Round 1 of the 2018 Club Championships begins this Saturday, the 3rd of February.
Saturday 3rd of February – Round 1
Saturday 10th of February – Round 2
Saturday 17th of February – Final Round (Seeded)
What you need to know;
- First two rounds will be played from a composite tee, which includes a mixture of white, blue and black markers.
- Handicaps will be determined off a blue tee rating.
- Your handicap as of round 1 will not change throughout the championships, only for the daily comp
- Entry and registration to be paid on the day prior to tee off. $10 to enter club champs, plus normal $5 comp fee each week.
- Any additional local rules will be provided before round 1 and will remain through the tournament.
A Grade 0-12
B- Grade 13 +
We will be playing for;
A grade nett champion
B grade nett champion
Eclectic champion (New for 2018)
The first two rounds will be booked as per normal, with the final round seeded for the leading golfers. Entry fee for the event will be $10 (plus $5 comp fee each week) which can be paid on the morning of the first round. No entry form required. All membership categories eligible to win.
Good luck to all competeing….