Another busy week on the course as we’re hopefully on the home stretch.
- Verti drain greens
- We will now continue to cut and roll on opposite days to start to firm up the greens and have them prime for a potential October 19th return.
- Bunker reno’s. We’ve started to fill a couple of bunkers in, with the back of 16th and 10th to be completed by the end of the week.
- Sand top up. Set to arrive mid next week roughly 300 ton to top up the bunkers.
- Fertilizing fairways – Thursday we have the big truck in to fert the fairways. Weather looks perfect too with some heat then rain for optimal results.
- Spraying. There will be plenty of spraying over the next two weeks for greens, bunkers, tees and fairways in preparation for the warmer weather